Saturday, April 23, 2005

Aargghhhhh!!! I can’t respond to a comment in my own blog!

I was thrilled to find a genuine comment in my blog for the first time! And it was in fact an encouraging comment by an inquisitive visitor who seemed to have interest reading what I had posted. I was elated and wanted to thank this great soul by replying to his comment.

But within few seconds I realized that I cant post a comment on my own blog! Yeah you heard me right, and this happens only in China! The reason is that, the domain “blogspot.com” is blocked. So I cant view my blog (because its URL is http://orientaldesi.blogspot.com). Surprisingly (thank God!) I can post through Blogger.com!!!

Well I am really disappointed to not have replied to the visitor’s comments. Luckily for me, he has provided his blog’s URL. So I will go through his blog and then dig up his e-mail address and then shoot a mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter stats