Thursday, February 03, 2005

Teaching can be fun..eh????

Talk about teaching, and I can almost feel nutheads getting on my nerves! Well not exactly, but I do agree that I am not a good teacher, cuz I just dont have the patience of a saint! Well, why am I talking about teaching of all things on earth? Cuz, today I tried 101-ing a friend of mine into blogging. And it really took quite a bit of effort. But it was worth it, cuz she such a sheet nice n warm girl. She has just created her bolg and I hope to see interesting posts on her blog soon.

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
What about clearing the query teaching? I know it can be done even by non-saints like .., but it should be easier for everybody.
Great job. i wish I could work with .you there.But several thousands fo miles make it a little difficult... hehe
Poorvi from India

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter stats