Monday, February 07, 2005

Ash to be on David Letterman's show

Just when people were discussing about Ash's appearance on 60 Minutes, here comes another good news. India Daily writes that Aishwarya Rai, the famed bollywood beauty who has around 17000 websites dedicated to her, is all set to be featured on David Letterman's Late Show on Feb 9th.
As for me, its the news that I had been waiting for all these days. I am a big fan of Aish and I really love watching Dave making fun of everything on earth. Watching your favorite star on your favorite talk show. wow that sounds amazing. What more can you ask for.
I was dying to watch this thing happen after watching Aish on 60 minutes. In fact I even planned of sending a suggestion to Late Show guys to have Aish on the show. (Seriously). But the most saddening thing is that I would be missing the show as I would be flying to Singapore on Feb 9th. :-( But I have asked my friend to record it so that I can watch it later.
And I hope that Aish would put on a better show compared to the one on 60 minutes. No offense meant, but with all her talents and skills and exposure to the international glamour world she should be more articulate and sophisticated when appearing on a show. Although I appreciated her efforts to be natural and cool, but looking at the way she moves her hands so frequently and too many giggles that almost swallow what she says one feels that there's a lot of improvements to be made. This becomes all the more important considering the fact that she is trying to break in to Hollywood, where a star is judged by how well she can act in her reel and real life. But she has gone a long way compared to her appearance on Karan Johar's Koffee with Karan, which was pathetic to say the least.
She just needs to add a touch of finesse and flair and there she would be ready to take on the Wild Wild West !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter stats